Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 maxima
'99 Maxima SE 3.0 Car fuel pump and sensors changed...coil changed...plugs changed...will crank but will not start...electricity not getting to injectors...any suggestions on what the problem can...
1
1

1996 Maxima oil leak... Where do I look first?
My 1996 maxima has been leaking oil for about a year and a half. Until about 5 days ago it was leaking SO little that it was barely worth mentioning. Maybe 1/4 to 1/2 a quart between oil changes. Over...
6
6

maxima 88 timing belt replacement
i am reading that the timing belt is really difficult to replace on 88 maximas. But i would like to replace it myself anyway instead of paying about 300-500 dollars. I have the manuals and know how to...
1
1

99 Maxima axle replacement
hello all, i need to replace the driver's side CV axle on my 99 Maxima; the Chilton's says that the Passenger's side axle must be removed first so that you can "drift out" the driver's side axle. Is...
5
5

Maxima 2001 20th Aniv Edition
150K "Service Engine Soon" light on. Anybody know what part of the car needs servicing? Timing belt? Thamks in advance! Frank
2
2

check engine soon
I have a Nissan Maxima 1997 5 speed. I am trying to pass an inspection and have the check engine soon light on. Took it to my mechanic and they changed the sensor and erased the check engine code, but...
2
2

ABS,TCS, and Slip lights ON!
Upon starting my 2001 Maxima GLE today the abs,tcs and slip indicator lights did not shut off. Car seems to run fine at all speeds. The only recent maintenance was replaced MAF about 4 months ago. Any...
2
2

Recommendations on vented/cross drilled roters and ceramic pads For an '02 maxima
I own an '02 maxima, its needing brakes soon and was just wondering if vented/cross drilled roters are okay for every day use or not and will they increase longgevity on the roters. And the same...
2
2

Left Front Sway bar link?
Hi Guys, I too my '02 Maxima for an oil change and the nissan tech told me that I need to replace my left front sway bar link and it will cost me $150. I can hear squeaking noise from the front left...
4
4

need help
hey, anyone with and older maxima? i have an '85 nissan maxima and i just replaced the crank angle sensor and now i tested my ecu and it says my idle switch is bad. Anyone know where i could find an...

2000 I30 subwoofer
In 2000 I30, is that the subwoofer behind the rear seats next to the rear sunshade? If so, should it vibrate or give out any sound when the audio is on? Mine doesn't seems to do any of those things...
1
1

92 maxima ASCD broken
hello Hoping someone can assist me. 92 maxima GXE, Cruise control wont work. Light on the dash engages and I can hear the relay by the battery click on/off as I turn on/off cruise control (if I put my...
4
4

Does 1995 maxima se have the electronic suspension?
Im looking to replace my struts on my 1995 SE Maxima. I am on ebay and alot of the ads say for cars without electronic suspension? How can I tell?? Thanks:)
2
2

Anyone have info on nissan micra 1.5 dci ERG valve 2004
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 1 Web @ ----- ---- -- -
1
1

driver side window concern on 03 Maxima SE
Recently I have found that my driver side window on my 03 Maxima goes to the top of the window, then on its own moves back down to about 2 thirds. I have read several reports of this happening to...
2
2