Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

91 Maxima lost signals
My 91 Maxima seems to have lost the signals. The only thing that seem to work is the light that turns on while signaling next to the headlight (when the headlights are on). The bulbs seem to be fine...
1
1

Service questions
1995 Maxima GXE, Automatic, 217,000 KM. 1. Need new brake pads, do I go for Nissan pads or aftermarket, if so, what brand. 2. Dealer says to change Transmission Fluid and also to wash it. $200.00 CAD....
3
3

Does my ECU need reprogramming?
After I got SES light, I disconnected the battery (both cables), and that resetted the light. But now I seem to get poor fuel economy (72 miles for a quarter of the tank). Do I need to reprogram ECU,...
2
2

1999 Infiniti i30t tail light lens cover replacement
I brought my car in to get the rear spoiler repainted, now I find a 3/4 inch chip in the corner of my right rear tail light assembly. I brought the car back to the shop and asked the owner if it could...
1
1

Please help - need quick answer for intermittent '96 Maxima starting problem
I have a AGGRAVATING intermittent starting problem and I'll bet someone here remembers how to fix it. It's for my '96 Maxima 3.0L V6. When it is cold - it starts right up. When it is warm, you turn...
6
6

Is $500 too much to replace EVAP canister and vent control valve?
I have a 1998 Maxima GLE with 112K miles. My 'Check Engine Soon' light came on recently, and when I took it to the Nissan dealer, it was advised that I had to have the EVAP Canister and Vent Control...
2
2

FRONT HEADLAMPS
i was wondering what i should use to get off a cloudy film thats on the front of my headlamps yellowish in color.. Please let me know what i should use with out damaging them?
4
4

Pulled the Codes P0138/P0139 From Maxima 2000
The list says it's OC2 sensor (both of the codes). How hard it is to change, and how much is it? Could it be not tighten gas cap or anything simple like that?
5
5

ABS light ON - Possible problem is - ? TIA
Thanks in advance.
1
1

2002 Maxima SE 6 Spd -RPM while shifting question
I have searched this group and forums for a definitive answer... I've been driving manual shift cars since I learned to drive, but this is my 1st "performance" 6 speed... I notice that when I'm...
4
4

maxima
firing order for 89 maxima v6 3000
1
1

new axels cause car not to move
Hi, i got new axels a few weeks ago and the day after i got them i was driving from sd to phoenix and the car just stopped. do you think its the new axles, or maybe the transmission?
4
4

2001 Max SE Electrical System Problems
I am the original owner (Feb-2001) of a 2001 Maxima SE. I've had to replace the left headlight bulb maybe 5 times - - the right maybe 3. I'm on my third alternator. Both garages I use have load-tested...
7
7

Head Light
i have a 2000 maxima iam having trouble removing the headlight from the car i unscrewed all screws holding the headlight in but wont budge..if anyone can tell me what iam doing wrong or that can give...
2
2

90 Maxima timing
I have set the marking as shown in the chilton repair manual. It engine was running, but the left bank was at 125psi and the right was at 150psi. This made the engine make a lot of back firing noise....
5
5