Anyone want the following parts before I Ebay them?

Not exactly selling them - make me an offer, add a smidgin for postage and you can have them - after pug was written off I have no need for them.

Going on ebay by midnight Wednesday UK time.

1x rear wiper motor - offers - off mine when tractor drove up boot. 1x early model front left indicator - minus bulb.-offers 1x coil - working, swapped it off mine to find fault. 1x coolant fan switch (TU1 engine, rad mounted fan switch) - postage costs. 1x bumper bolt - not cheap from pug direct - you can have for postage costs.

James

Reply to
Coyoteboy

God I'm a dumbass - off a 205.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Oh, and a set of alloy wheel locking bolts off a 205 - fit the 1.6GTi wheels. Minty mint condition. - offer. J

Reply to
Coyoteboy