Best Rated threads in Peugeot carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

106 fuse box is making a clicking noise when im driving and no i aint signalling
so anyone able to tell me why its doing that because im new to driving :(
4
4

Peugeot 206 - engine diagrams
Where can I get / download engine diagrams? Thanks.
2
2

Peugeot Common Rail High Pressure pump
Hi, Can any one lead me to some information about the Common Rail High Pressure on the DW10 2,0 HDI engine. I need some detailed information about the unit. TIH
13
13

407 CHECK ON INSERTING KEY - 'Pression OK'
The 407 goes through several routine checks when you switch on. One which bothers me is 'pression OK'. I assume that this refers to the tyres but I cannot find any confirmation in the it saying tyre...

206 1.4 HDI 2004 S model. Air Bag warning light on. No fault code
I have a 206 1.4 HDI S 2004. The rear wiper stopped working and the SRS airbag warning light has come on. (Daughter driving it and only mentioned it so not sure if it was the same time). Electrical...
1
1

206 very dim radio display
Don't know if anyone can help me here. I've had an S reg 1998 206 GLX 1.4 for a few months now. The radio display is very dim & when I switch the headlights on it almost disappears completely. I had...
15
15

307 - beeps when ignition key turned?
I have a 54 plate 307 HDI 136. Every now and then, when I turn the ignition key to position2 (glow plugs, etc) the usual dashboard lights come on and then go out as normal, but I also hear 3 loud-ish...
6
6

106 car stereo wiring colours
My girlfriend just bought her first car - a Peugeot 106, and I've promised to put in the stereo.. But there are only a bunch of wires sticking out, in colours that don't match those on the stereo. Can...
2
2

Help!!! 205 Battery Light
sounds like the alternator is faulty, just double check all your connections are clean and tight including the earth strap from your engine to the body. obviously ensure the belt is tight too. could...
4
4

Clarion unlock codes
I've seen a lot of people here asking how to unlock their stereo's when they've lost their code. I lost mine after moving house and after searching the internet for a few hours found this program...
5
5

Unblock diesel filter 307
Have been getting this message for around six months now but there doesn't appear to have been any adverse effects on the performance/consumption etc. Should I get the filter changed regardless? I...
27
27

'55 307 Jumps out of 5th gear?
Hi All, i have a '55 plate, manual 307 2.0 very low mileage (24k). Its decided to gently jump itself out of 5th gear, but only when cruising at around 65 mph. Just drops in to neutral, no noises, no...
7
7

water gurgling???
gotta Pug 106, S Reg with 1.1 engine. When I start her up there is a gurgling sound - can go on for quite a while when engine running. No warning lights come on. Temp seems o.k. renewed the...
11
11

206 Temperature Gauge or Gauges
My daughter has just bought a 206 Quicksilver (2002) which hasn't got a handbook with it so I can't look this up. It appears to have 2 water temp. gauges, 1 in the bottom of the rev. counter and 1 on...
4
4

GEARBOX OIL LEVELS..
Please help.. i need to check / change my gearbox oil on my peugeot 307..however i have no idea about cars..could somebody out there, please assist me in locating and changing the oil.. many thanks.....
4
4

Rear speaker wiring on a 106
I've just fitted a Sony CD player to my brother-in-law's 2002 Peugeot 106 'Independence'. I was surprised to find that it appeared to be wired for front and rear speakers, despite the fact that it...

peugeot 306 knocking noise
Got a 6 year old 306 (60k miles) and recently i noticed a "knocking" noise coming from the front of the car when accelerating hard and generally when the engine is under load - it's quite loud going...
7
7

What does Economy Mode Active mean on a 406?
Hi guys, i recenrlt brought a second hand 406 estate on an 02 plate, 2.0 Hdi. got it home fine, noticed that the cigrette lighter wasnt working and changed the fuse (didnt fix it) but in error i took...
4
4

407 Memory seats
i have a 407 SW with electric seats / mirrors. is it possible to have the memory function fitted/added or is this option only available when built? -- Message posted using information at
5
5

Removing brake drum on Expert (same as Citroen Jumpy and Fiat Scudo)
Hi,I am trying to remove the brake drum (left side)because of problem with the hand break, the wheel wont rotate if it is left for some time with the hand break engaged. I guess it is rust inside. It...
2
2