Engine Stalls

Dear all,

I have a Peugeot 106 1.4L Dissel. Sometimes after driving a while on motorway or dual-carriage (when revs to about 3500RPM) for a while and joining a slow road (say stoping at roundabout etc) then engines stalls. I think my old Peugeot 309 did it a few times as well. Just wondering if any of you guys had experienced this kinda problems before and what's the 'thing' to fix. Any comments appreciated.

thanks a lot

Larry

Reply to
Larry the Lamb