HEATER Matrix - How do I remove the Tubes?

Hi, any help appreciated, I am just about to bypass my heater matrix, and would like to know how to remove the in and out tubes. I have taken off the metal clip, but am clueless on how the tubes/plasic bits on the tubes, come off the heatermatrix sockets?

Please help,

Many Thanks..

Reply to
306hell

Sorry, details are- 306 Diesel 1.9 XND 94 (L) Thanks

Reply to
306hell

Sorry, details are- 306 Diesel 1.9 XND 94 (L) Thanks

Reply to
306hell

Cheers for the Diagram Ívar ! Its handy to have..

Reply to
306hell