Re: Looking for 205 diesel handbook

Hello,

Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of a handbook > for the 205 diesel? Either in hard copy or a PDF? I am in the UK.

My best advice would be go to a scrapyard. They certainly have some 205Ds and may have users' manuals as well. Oh, BTW, the handbook was common petrol / Diesel, at least here, in France.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

My one (from 1990) covers the GL GR SR GT XE XL XR XT XS Auto XA XRA. So must be seperate books for the GTis and diesels

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I dunno where you might get one, other than a peugeot dealer, but I can photocopy a few pages of mine if you want a specific section.

All the best, Andy

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

Hi Carl,

I stand corrected then. Thanks for the info.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T