Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pug 205 1.6 GTI driving lamp and MOT
Hi, My Pug has a rusty driving lamp. I have removed the rust from the reflector area and placed silver paper in its place. The bulb no longer has a proper place to fix, but is in the lamp. The bulb...
8
8

Saddle release lock on Peugeot Geopolis scooter
Hope someone can help me out wit this problem. I have above mentioned scooter and the battery is dead, I need to release the lock to replace the battery. Does somone know how this is done? Thank you,...
1
1

'55 307 Jumps out of 5th gear?
Hi All, i have a '55 plate, manual 307 2.0 very low mileage (24k). Its decided to gently jump itself out of 5th gear, but only when cruising at around 65 mph. Just drops in to neutral, no noises, no...
7
7

Pug 20 1.6 GTI sludge in throttle housing
Hi, I recently had a problem which evidently was due to sludge in the throttle housing. The symptoms were failure to acclerate and failure to pull. An intermittent problem. I had the problem diagosed...
5
5

P607 Radio Reception
I've had this 2002 model 607 for a year now and after a few road trips (Sydney Brisbane) it frustrates me how bad the radio reception is out of the city limits, especially on AM band. According to...

peugeot 307 sw panoramic roof switch
Hello guys, My 307 sw panoramic roof switch is busted. How do I remove the old switch? Has anyone done it?

sencor
Can anybody shed any light on this for me .replaced the fuel the = tank had report that they put =A310 petrol in and went 4 miles at most and = the fuel light came on again,is there a way that the...
3
3

pug 205
Well i know some one that is very happy that her car passed the we got todo is replace the two rear tyres as they will not last 6 think she is still going to sale it .

Fixing Key Button
One of the two keys for the 406 (we carry one each) developed a problem when the large button (the central locking one) fell into pieces leaving an open hole with the microswitch visible but difficult...
1
1

pump
Well at last got pump from U.S.A put it in and away she started, them found one more problem the bloody choke was stuck on all the time , and made it smoke heavy and use more petrol. i hate theses tlc...

pump
Well after all that all i need is the motor to make the pump work and not the full system.

fuel pump
people say gfs for parts they cant even help me on a price so they wont be able to get one much help they are.
2
2

pump
so nobody has a fuel pump for a pug 205 1.6 1992 auto ?? looks like i got to pay full price for it unless some one can help
3
3

HELP anybody got a petrol pump for a 205 pug 1.6 auto 1992 the unit goes inside the tank i have tryed all over surrey for one and not one person has got one or knows where i can get there must be some...
1
1

206L front washer
1.1 litre, 206 L, front washer doesn't work. No sound of a pump working. Rear washer works OK and the pump can be hear running. Have found the only pump under the front wing and it has two outlets....
9
9