Fingered By Pontiac

While slowly driving down a left turnlane, I yelled out the window to the dozen or so Pontiac salesman milling around outside the dealership.

" Hey ! you can't sell any of them GTO's, can you !? "

From within the group the middle index finger was raised to answer my question.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~287,629 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Geoff Welsh

I'd buy one if they were $26,000

Reply to
Paradox

some people have wayyy too much fun while driving :-D

Reply to
Markansas