gm factory radio

what is the deal with the GM factory cd/radios the cd player went out in my 2004 Grand Am was told by dealer this was caused from using a home burned cd in it ?? has anyone else had this problem ?

Reply to
rabbit

I've been using home burned CD's in my 01 Sunfire since day one and no problem.

Reply to
Jan

the dealer is a LYING DIPSHIT

That junk radio is under warranty,, time wise,dunno your mileage,,, so they MUST Replace it.

And since the CAR'S FUNCTIONS are now tied INTO the radio,,, they must replace it, not send it away, and let your car sit for 6 weeks only to get it back and the stereo is STILL broke.

Reply to
I'm Right

Surely you didn't believe that! How could an optical device fail from looking at ANYTHING?

Reply to
Joe