Pontiac Grand am 98 se start problem

When i start my car it doesnt start. I have to tap my gas paddle a little to start. It cranks, but doesnt seem to start at the first try. After that it starts like i said giving it a tap on the gas pedal. It doesnt give me a problem in the morning, After that it does. Please help!!

Reply to
deb789

Another completely clueless twit from "autoforumz". Sell your car and use public transportation.

Reply to
FBR

"FBR5" wrote: > deb789 wrote: > > When i start my car it doesnt start. I have to tap my gas > paddle a > > little to start. It cranks, but doesnt seem to start at the > first try. > > After that it starts like i said giving it a tap on the gas > pedal. It > > doesnt give me a problem in the morning, After that it does. > Please > > help!! > > Another completely clueless twit from "autoforumz". Sell your > car and use > public transportation.

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. I DONT NEED SARCASISM ON MY CAR

Reply to
deb789

Probably IAC and TB.

Reply to