Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Why aren't fuel prices dropping?
Try living in the UK and you'll know what high fuel prices are!! £3.31 a gallon, which translates to $5.45. What are you paying at the minute? no more than $1.70 a gallon i'd suspect.
3
3

Re: $600 repair bill - is this a fair price?
Can you tell me what the symptoms were initially to cause you to change the intake gasket? I think I may have a similar problem on a 94 Grand Prix with a 3.1. I go through almost a quart of oil every...

Re: GTO Name Origin (A little off topic from original)
I live in Iowa, Cedar Rapids to be exact. There is a place here that is well known, and exclusivly rebuilds and restores Old cars. Many people from all over come to have them done. It's called...

Mechanic Off - Doctors Orders
I've been trying to reach my mechanic, turns out he was in Tennessee for two weeks on vacation with his family. Upon his return he developed Hernia problems and is off work from Caddy for 2-4 week,...

Re: 2005 Grand Am / Cavalier to get new names.GW
GW, Ford has a hook in the Mariner name for a new Mercury model. harryface ( to GW ) Some day I got to have a long talk with that boy ! Jed Clampett
1
1

Re: 2005 Bitter SC
You mean a US Sunfire? With a big grille? A ten yo design at least? You have low expectations, maybe? | Has anyone noticed that this Bitter SC looks like a Fiat Coupe? | | The engine being covered is...

CD-player in a Pontiac Bonneville -90
Hello. I live in sweden and I have a Pontiac Bonneville -90. It has the original casette-stereo mounted. I wonder if anyone know how I can do to get a CD-player in my car. I am quite happy with the...
4
4

2005 Grand Am / Cavalier to get new names.
Chicago Tribune article 6/26/03 Chevrolet confirms that its new small car will be called COBALT when it replaces the Cavalier for the 2005 model year. Chevy chose the Cobalt name because of it...
8
8

windshield wipers for 2000 grand prix
what are the best replacement wipers for my 2000 grand prix... read the ads from the different companies and of course each says that their is better.. do a lot of highway driving. thanks de rj
1
1

wanted : 1995 - 1997 Bonneville wheels
Hi everyone, I want to buy 16 inch wheels from a 1995 - 1997 Bonneville. I live in Toronto Canada, and would prefer a local pick up if possible Email me at if you have a set for sale Thanks Stu
3
3

Gm Warranty .. how long ..
Hey guys, I had some work done at my gm dealer in '00, the receipt shows 12 months, 12k miles for service work .. anyone know if that includes parts? I feel sorta screwed in the fact that 2 1/2 years...
3
3

GTO Name Origin
Visiting your newsgroup hoping you can help settle a bet. What does GTO stand for? I say it stands for Gran Turismo Omologato. My friend says "the GreaT One". Thanks for your help.
5
5

04 GTO Interior colors
Saw a magazine today on the rack at the book store and it said there are 4 interior colors for the 04 GTO. Black, Red, Blue and Purple. Hood Scoops will be added for the 05 model run. =========...

wiper dilema
97 grand prix wiper prob. wiper came off the drive due to snow. I reassembled it and posistioned the arms the park position ( after running to see the drive was in park ) They wipe fine ,unless I use...
1
1

Over heating trouble....help...
I recently cut out my old catlic converter and put a resonator in it's place. The car is a 92 Pontiac grand prix v6 3.1L. Now all of a sudden the car is over heating? would cutting out the converter...
3
3