Added some Classic 900 photo's to my website

Hi,

Since a couple of months I own a Classic 900 Turbo 8. Because photography, and especially car photography, is a hobby of mine, I took some photo's of my car and I've put them on my website. You can find them on:

in the gallery. Sjo The Netherlands

PS This is a non-commercial site, I only use it to show my car photography.

Reply to
Sjo

Some great shots there mate, well done!

Reply to
indecisive

They sure are. Sjo, what program are you using to build your photo galleries, please?

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

"Dave Hinz" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

I use Photoshop Elements to build the photo galleries and I do some adjustments to them in Dreamweaver. Thanks for your kind words!!

Sjo

Reply to
Sjo

Very nice. I have a good friend who is a semi-professional photographer, and I'll be showing him your pages this weekend. Some great techniques there, that he'll probably be learning from.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Excellent images!