CD 99 9-5

Well it is official the CD player will no longer accept CD's.

Just curious is there an aftermarket unit that I could install? As well does anyone know the cost (apprx) for a new saab orignal unit w/ installation..

I am in MA, US.

tks

-ang

Reply to
Angelo

There is an outfit called "saabradio" or such, which specializes.

You can probably find more info at

Dick in Falls Church

Reply to
Raj900

Well it is official the CD player will no longer accept CD's.

Just curious is there an aftermarket unit that I could install? As well does anyone know the cost (apprx) for a new saab orignal unit w/ installation.. I am in MA, US.

Why not try a used device. I very easily replaced my radio/cassette player with a used one a couple of years ago with a used device from Goldwing in NY State for $110.

Iit has functioned perfectly since and it just plugs into then DIN enclosure of the dash

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm