it sickens me to see a car get left in this condition.

Assuming it something like the rubber dog bone broken between the linkage and the box, and not the box itself.

Someone might get a bit of a bargain, even as a donor car. Body is in a bit of a sorry state though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Looks a lot like my retired D reg 9k :-(

Reply to
Grunff

Cars like that are often dumped around here, a roundabout under the motor way...

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

You live on a roundabout under the motorway?

Reply to
TMack

ummmm............... it's an inanimate object with no feelings or perceptions........................

Reply to
R.M.H.

No, there is too much noise and pollution, so I live about half a mile away.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

"R.M.H." skrev i melding news:l0CLb.35868$JQ1.22974@pd7tw1no...

That's what they want you to believe.

Reply to
Kristian Steve Jensen

thats so wrong to say, this isn't a chevy (well..back then), or ford or other crap like that, it's a Saab! it does have feeling! on my 8000 mile trip i did in 6 days i swear it had conversations with me.

Reply to
_Al_