The ultimate accessory ?

Check out this 9000 on ebay.

The Eberspacher parking heater description is interesting. Shame about the stupid starting bid. The vendor hasn't a clue here.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I've always wanted one of those heaters. I'll just have to keep looking on eBay...

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

He's relisted it with a lower starting bid. His reserve may be as high as his original start bid, though....

Gary Fritz

Yup, I sent him a msg explaining that he wouldn't get anyone bidding that high as a start bid.

Since it's 'local pickup only' I also suggested he ought to make his location rather more specific than 'UK' - lol. He has done now.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear