ION

I now own an SL2 and am considering an ION. For some reason, I find scant comment here on the ION...I would appreciate hearing some thoughts on the car.

Reply to
Azik

The only comment I can offer thus far is: - Got one. - Gets lots of looks. - Love it. :)

I'm here looking for mod info - first time I have been inspired by a car to do so.

-e

Reply to
NoSetFine

Same here Best new care in years

Buy it Love mine

Reply to
Tom Roberts

don't do it !!!!!!!! you will be sorry the ride is the same at all have u test drive one yet ?

Reply to
Bob Men

SPS seems to be a popular choice across the group - I will give them a second look! And thanks for the 2nd link - it's so much better checking out links others have already proven useful for themselves. They are well hidden among a lot of unproven junk!

Thanks!

-e

Reply to
NoSetFine

Reply to
Tombob

Ooh!

I like my LARGE sodas (64 ouncers)!

I take a large insulated mug, like you can get at 7-11. Attach its handle to the seat adjusting bar on the front passenger's side. (Cable ties work, small bungie cords work).

Then, you can put the 64 ounce bladder buster cups that 7-11 sells in that insulating sleeve.

This lets you grab it and drink while you are driving, keeps it cold longer, and holds it nicely in place.

Reply to
Kirk Kohnen