Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Front License Plate
...I've been running around without my front plate on my 97sl2. This morning on the way to work I got pulled over by the police and was asked nicely to put the plate back on. I couldn't locate...
9
9

'93 saturns ignition won't turn
I have a '93 saturn(200K miles)...I have been putting a lot of money into it lately...the latest problem has been with the ignition that went an inch or two inside, the starter won't turn neither can...
1
1

Re: 200 MPH Red Line ION Quad Coupe
This car looks HOT and the speed will be something! When the Red Line is produced for the public this should be pretty fast stock factory ride. I just hope the young male drivers will know how to...
2
2

Seat removal Tip
The adjustment on the driver's side seat on my '96 SL2 got jammed so it wouldn't move forward. When I was taking the seat out the Torx bolts at the back of the seat mount were covered by the seat,...

Radio/CD/Cassette Combo
My 16-year old son recently purchased a 1996 Saturn SL1 and it came with a simple AM/FM Radio. He would like to replace it with something that will play CDs (single or multiplay). I've suggested he...
1
1

new tires for SL2?
thought if you probably too What size are you getting? I've got Continental ContiExtemeContacts on my '96 SL2 205-55x15 on stock alloys and they're great. Excellent traction wet or dry. Ken
5
5

1995 SW2 Killing the Theft Avert?
I have a '95 SW2 with reason to believe that the "theft avert" system is getting flakey. Does anybody know how to remove or disable this? Its only purpose at this point is to serve as yet another way...
2
2

hail damage
My wife's 1999 SC1 suffered some hail damage a few days ago, resulting in some dents and a few areas where the paint chipped off. Our insurance adjuster says that there is no way that hail could have...
4
4

Re: Replacing faulty CTS
Coolant Temperature Sensor. It is a temperature sensor, about 1.5 inches long and about 1/3 of an inch in diameter. It screws into the engine near the upper left (as viewed by the driver) side of the...
3
3

Question on 1995 SW2 rear hatch release
hi we recently bought a 1995 sw2. today the rear hatch release stopped feels to me that a cable has broke(no resistance on the release lever) can anyone tell me if the rear hatch release is mechanical...

2004 ION Electric Steering
The 2004 ION changes allegedly include: "Electric power steering calibration adjusted for improved on-center feel at highway speeds" I wouldn't call this an upgrade as much as a necessary...

Cargo area Cover
Hi, I have a 93 Saturn Wagon. Does anyone know where I can get a Cargo area cover for a it? And how much does it costs? thanks Alex

Re: Cost of brake line???
I'd guess shop rate for labor, and whatever the brake line is for parts. I looked at my 97 SL2 subscription to and there wasn't any useful information on the brake lines. No Saturn part numbers,...
3
3

2004 Saturns- Will any seat 6?
We already own a 2002 S and a 2003 ION. We are hoping to trade in our Montana van in 2004 to get another Saturn, but would like something that seats 6 (car, wagon or van). Is there a 2004 model with...
3
3

ION3 Gas Milage
I have a 5 speed manuel,i think the milage should be higher,i'm getting an average 360 miles/tank,that sucks!,does the a.c. run off the engine like my old Contour?,even on the Contour,i got over...
7
7