1964 CDR speaker - access through glove box?

Is it practical to access (and perhaps remove) the radio speaker through the glove box door -after removing the box, obviously?.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

I highly doubt it. There wouldn't be enough room to get at the studs on the drivers side of it, and I don't think there'd be enough space to lower the speaker off the studs with the radio still in place.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Reply to