Crusher bound

63 Cruiser, two 64 Cruisers, 60 four door lark wagon. These cars are well picked over, but let me know if anyone needs anything as they are very soon gone geese. Studebaker George
Reply to
Studebaker George

any locks left? I can use any locks without keys for pieces if nothing else for others..

--Shiva--

** Posted from
**
Reply to
me

That's something I wouldn't have thought about...yeah, there are some door locks left but the ignition switches are gone IIRC. What about glove box, you want those also? I can take an air chisel and take the locks out in just a couple minutes...a few of the doors are so rusty that they may fall out when the chisel approaches... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

YES.. I had a guy send me 6 locks recently and 2 are STUCK tight, and the trunk lock had a broken tail piece.. all locks welcome.

Ignition locks are a bit easier.. its the doors getting bad thanks

--Shiva--

** Posted from
**
Reply to