OT: Beyond a Whopper...

Got a taste for a real tasty burger?

But hold on to your wallet!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

That does look pretty darn good... and I will say that I have pretty much lost my taste for BK etc... (I originally thought you were going to post a link to the new "quadruple stacker" - is this really necessary?) but for a frugal Stude type like yours truly, Hardee's is almost as good (mmmmm, Hardee's... too bad the nearest one is in Glen Burnie)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I look favorably on Hardee's predecessor in New England, Burger Chef where you put your own condiments on a discount burger...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

's

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
52hawk

Started working at Sandy's when I was 16. Managed one of their stores in Wichita, KS. After I left, they merged with Hardees... much like Chrysler merged with Dailmer, as it turned out. We no longer have a local Hardees, but I think the same group owns Carls Jr.

Reply to
Dave Lester

Hey Dave, does this talk of $100 hamburgers make you think about going out for a meal in Charlotte! Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Yeppers!

Wonder if they charge another $75.00 for an order of fries?

Reply to
Dave Lester

Reply to
John Poulos

When I was even younger than I am today and living in Boston, I used to listen to WBAL in Baltimore to a late evening show called "The Harley Show." Good music and a strong station. Harley seemed to be a sandwich shop. Was it any good and is Harley and / or the show" still going?

Karl

Grumpy AuC> Got a taste for a real tasty burger?

Reply to
midlant