OT (sorta) Why of Why does this E-Bay ad irritate me so much?

It's for a 1954 Studebaker 3-E Truck Wiring Diagram.

3E? Hmmm, lets see,

J Series in '37, K Series in '38-40, M Series in '41-'48,

2R Series in '49-'53, 3R Series in '54, E Series in 55, 2E Series in '56, 3E Series '57 and 58, 4E Series in '59, 5E Series in '60, 6E Series in '61, 7E Series in '62, and 8E Series in '63-'64)

(did I mess up, I did this by memory)

So, the guy is selling a diagram for a truck made in '54, that wasn't sold until '57?

Hmmm, lets not mention that Chuck Collins has the wiring diagrams posted for free at

) and crud....

I just noticed, what this gentleman is apparently doing, is selling Chuck's jpgs, along with Chucks Typos, LOL!! (sent Chuck an E-mail)

Go to

and scroll down to the 1954 3-E Studebaker Truck digram, it points to a 3R wiring diagram.

LOL!

Has anyone purchased one of this guys 'products'? (BTW, I E-mailed him a while back, and told him that in '54 the trucks were 3R, and that in '57 and '58 they were 3E, no response, no change in the auctions)

p.d. (Today's Anal Retentive NewsGrouper)

Reply to
Oujdeivß

Chuck Collins