Truck for Nate?

Might need a bit of work but it's a start

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

I LIKE that... but I won't be making any major purchases for at least a couple months until I get a handle on my finances :(

nate

Reply to
N8N

Isn't homeownership fun? First you realize that you've now got rooms with no furniture in them, then you need a mower, weedeater, or shovel/rake, next it's "holy crap look at this utility bill", then it's "I bet I could remodel this room/garage fairly easily" about the same time the diswasher decides to quit... the project never ends.

Lee (currently laying pavers at the bottom of my back deck steps)

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Ayup, for sure. I have lots of "stuff," and actually most of the tools/equipment I'd need, but just the time required to fix all the "little things" is nuts; I have been spending every evening either fixing something or shopping for the parts to fix something for the last two weeks. It'll get there eventually though... I may have to press the '55 into hauling duty though, it's easier to take the back seat out of it than my "real" car!

nate

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
N8N