WTB Rear Sway Bar Setup.

Need a complete rear sway bar setup for a Lark minus the spring plates. Does anyone have one for sale??? Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

IIRC they are all the same, the difference is only in the mounts to the frame, someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I have the bars from an Avanti, but no mounts.

Reply to
SilverStude

That one, I believe, is the one Studebaker postwar rear sway bar that does NOT fit his car - at least not the way the factory intended. I wonder, since the AVanti was Lark-based, if it could be made to fit though. ISTR that it won't work because of a gas tank clearance issue?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

The ends mount under the spring plate and there are 2 struts that are attached to the wheel well arch, with a piece of welded angle. The use the standard rubber isolators. I would think you could make the struts.

Reply to
SilverStude

Well, that was pretty stupid of me.......if I would have CORRECTLY read your email, I would have seen that you need the sway bar setup, not the spring plates. Next time I work all night, I will get some sleep before checking the NG !

Paul (going to get some sleep now......) Warta

Reply to
R1Lark

Not to worry... Many have preceded you and many will follow!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire