Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Big or Little??? (Truck Wheel Cylinder Question)
Something, (in the far recesses of my twisted mind), tells me that the small diameter cylinders go on the front for '63/64 E7 trucks... Is this true? I know on the cars, the larger bore goes in the...
2
2

OT eBay scam link?
I got a message from an "eBay customer" wanting his item or money back. I have never tried to sell anything on eBay, but couldn't find the scam reporting address through How should I contact them?...

58 Starlight
I decided to hit the BIN because the Midshipman I'm sponsoring has a June wedding at the Naval Academy and since his dad is Brian Scoot a SDC'er, he wants a Studebaker at the Chapel. Should make a...
8
8

53 Starliner, first look
Here's the our new Starliner, outside for the first time in 20 plus years. Sal even drove it around the block today. It's a early Los Angeles production tri star car.
1
1

Neat image link
Just type in Studebaker, or whatever.
3
3

Giving up the Cruiser.
I am getting out of the Studebaker business. I am selling my 63 Cruiser. It has 35 K miles on it. P/S, PB, A/C. Front Brakes are drum. Asking 4 k$. Neeed more info, contact me off line. jim
1
1

I thought I would never hear this line..........
My Doctor says I might see about gaining 5-10 lbs. It seems that 305 lbs. was too fat and 163 lbs. it too thin, whoda thought, eh?
7
7

Carb Question
Now that I have my hawk out of hibernation I took it to a cruise tonight. I noticed that at slow speeds 5-15 mph I am getting a gas fume smell. At idle I don't notice it nor do I notice it above about...
2
2

want to drive, but................
I haven't been to the monthly Abacoa cruise in months, so I thought I'd go tomorrow. The weather is nice, no rain forecast, the car is running great. All of a sudden, the stinking love bugs decide its...
1
1

OT gas
went up 25 cents here this morning all at once. --Shiva--
54
54

OT - Kansas Tornado Slide Show - OT
2
2

OT - Medical Breakthrough
Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants. The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker size....
1
1

1950 Bullet nose interior pictures
I just bought a 1950 Campion 2 door bullet nose. The body is fairly straight, but the interior is almost non-existent. I have the seat skeletons. I have no idea what the interior should look like. Can...
1
1

OT Mechanical Problem
The PTO safety clutch on the 9N quit me tonight. I took out the screw (shear pin?) and the grease zert, but still can't get the thing of of the shaft. I've tried everything, including a come-along. I...
20
20

1955 Studebaker President - impeached in Virginia
eBay - NY Times - October 6, 1954 Price cuts of $37 to $287 on most cars in the 1955 Studebaker line were announced yesterday by the Studebaker-Packard Corporation. The cars are to go on display in...