'99 Impreza Turbo Workshop Manual

I apologise wholeheartedly to whoever might take exception to me asking what might be a very commonly asked and answered question. Can anyone advise me as to where I can find an online workshop manual for my 1999 Impreza 5dr Turbo? I gather Haynes don't produce one and the factory one costs mega bucks. What I'm really after is a wiring diagram and information on how to remove the central console and (oh dear!) how to get at, and what I need in the way of clips and things to firmly re-attach my front bumper. :-( Thanks for your patience - Richard (UK)

Reply to
Richard (UK)

I commiserate with you on the lack of Haynes :-( They put out some good manuals.

I just bought a Impreza "manual" CD on eBay...it has yet to arrive, so I have no idea if my twenty bucks or so was well spent or not. Fingers crossed!

Steve

Reply to
CompUser

may not be exactly what you are looking for, but have a look at these sites:-

- dutch site, but manual is inenglish

- go to 'technical docs'
- you can buy a paper manual here, but it costsa fortune!

- full manual forthe 'bugeye' (2001)

alan p.s. I have yet to find an manual for the my99/00 on the net - these links are the best currently available.......!!

Reply to
albob

Steve & Alan - Many thanks for your replies, and the URLs. It's a bit of a s.d that Haynes haven't bothered to accommodate us! - Again, thanks - Richard

Reply to
Richard (UK)