99 Outback clutch pedal

Anyone experienced their clutch pedal not returning all the way? It also seem that the engage point is 1/2" off the floor. Resovior is full.

Thanks for any comments.

Reply to
Matt

The clutch pedal in my 97 OBW did not return all the way if the floor mat had moved forward. Was a recurring problem over many years.

-- Vic Roberts Replace xxx with vdr in e-mail address.

Reply to
Victor Roberts

I had the same problem with my 2000 Legacy Brighton. It was diagnosed as a failing clutch cylinder. They are made of plastic!!!!

A new cylinder solved the problem.

Reply to
Harvey