Impreza/WRX/Forester/OBS assembly defects mini-poll

If you had problems with a recently purchased new Impreza/WRX/Forester/OBS pitch in here.

Reply to
John Opezdol

2003 Forester X, minor problems:

- Tape on top of the roof rack loose. Fixed it myself with some trim adhesive.

- Over inflated tires. (Lots of people report this problem.)

- Dash buzz near the steering column, while driving over rough pavement. Fixed it myself with a lump of plumber's putty.

- Wind noise from front passenger window. Well documented problem in this newsgroup.

Reply to
Richard Chang

This poll will end up being misleading and of zero significance. Statistically if all member in the this news group bothered to take the time it would still be useless waste of effort and time. eddie

Reply to
Edward Hayes

I also have a 2004 Forester X.

What was the inflation on the tires? I have mine set to 35psi or even

38psi depending on how I feel. The max psi on the G900's is 44psi.

I didn't have any of the problems above. I did have a peeve and that was that it will automatically go to outside air when I set the vents to the defog position. I had to go in there to do a cut and jumper.

Reply to
Xtranet