Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: K&M Filters and warrenty
I suppose that if there was a failure directly due to a defect or improper installation of the K&N filter then the service dept could say that since it wasn't a genuine Subaru part the damage isn't...
4
4

Re: 1997 Legacy Wagon GT
We own a 1997 Legacy GL Wagon - With "only" 102,000 miles, we have no plans of replacing it - Great Car!
3
3

Update on the BPM Website
We have added new content, new products etc. Hope you guys/girls enjoy it :) Adam Klarkus BPM Webmaster Australia 1300 886 276 International +617 3272 8885 Facsimile +617 3272 8045

92 Loyale sedan 1.8L questions..
I have a 92 Loyale sedan 1.8L 4wd.. 1st question: The check engine light came on ( no surprise, just like my retired 89 DL sedan, R.I.P.) so I pulled the codes & looked them up..The code list in one...

Tapping sound from the engine?
Impreza 93, FWD, 72Kmi has developed strange sound couple weeks ago: Rather low-pitched, "tapping" or "knockng" that sounds like it is synchronized with the engine (as if a small hammer on a wood,...
17
17

Re: How fast is your subie?
Seems like a common reason to own one of these! I am on my 3rd (83, 88 and 95) and as a bass player in Colorado, it's the perfect car! Edwin

Re: Ithaca, NY - Subaru Captial of the Western World?
I think perhaps a vote for Boulder CO is in order. It seems like every other car is a Subaru. Edwin Started with an '83 GL that was destroyed by a porta potty. Almost killed me. Just upgraded from my...
2
2

SVX FOR SALE
I have an SVX for sale on It is an 1995 Ls that hasn't turned 32,000 and can pass for a new car. The sticker was $29,000 when I bought it new. I started out asking $10,000 because it is worth that and...
1
1

octane...
Hi! The manual shows the compression as 10:1 on my '03 , what is the proper octane for that? Also - where do I get the best (factory?) "bra? Thank yous... Forrester.
3
3

On Line Service Manual Downloads?
I am thinking about paying the $20.00 for the 3 day access to the online Subaru Service Manual Downloads, and was wondering if anyone had already done so. How big are the downloaded pdf files? How...
6
6

Air Conditioning Blows Warm Air ??
I have a 1996 subaru impreza. Its been great until this summer in Palm Springs CA> It Gets Really Hot here and I dont think the sube is handeling it too well. My air conditioner starts blowing warm...
1
1

Re: Invoice price for ts and rs?
assuming canada funds

1983 Wagon
Looking at purchasing a 1983 4WD Wagon, Any issues I should be aware of on these ? Thanks
5
5

ANy known Rebates or insentives on 03 Foresters?
i know that there is a $500 factory to dealer rebate and a 2.9 (or something) % financing for 72 months... anything else that anyone has come across... buying Tuesday or Wed.. please respond soon Mike
2
2

1800cc Over-heating Problem
Hello group, I have a 1982 Subaru Brat w/ the 1800cc engine. A couple years back I was having an intermittant over-heating problem. Unfortunately, I did manage to overheat the engine to excess one day...
17
17