Camry Door Locks

My 96 Camry will not lock the doors from the driver's armrest switch. It will unlock, and every other switch will either lock or unlock. Has anybody had this happen to them, and if so, where was the problem? I have tested the switch, and it works fine.

Reply to
Mike X

A break in the wire from the door where it flexes due to opening and closing? Splice in a new piece.

Reply to
The Masked Marvel