Mitsubishi car repair?

Where do I ask for car repair questions?

I am graduating soon and just got a car for free. Mitsubishi Lancer 2004.

But it needs stuff like the entire air conditioning control switch panel part.

Do you know of any good web site to ask repair & parts questions?

Reply to
Sardox

Which version is it and which engine, US or other country?

Reply to
Steve W.

It's a US Mitsubishi Lancer 2004. I'm just looking for a good web site to ask shadetree repair questions.

Reply to
Sardox

In that case visit 2carpros.com

Reply to
Steve W.

alt.autos.mitsubishi ?

Reply to
Sanity Clause

Not a lot of people on the newsgroups anymore as most of the younger crowd has never heard of usenet, unless they are real geeks...

Reply to
Steve W.

Good web site to ask shadetree repair questions.

Reply to
Gebbi