Morgan News

A guy I worked with in the UK back in the 50s or early 60s had an old Morgan, but I doubt whether the brand had ever come to mind since then.
Perce
Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy
The current Morgan 4/4 is about the most fun thing I have ever driven. British frame, body, and handling. German drive train and acceleration. Very labour-intensive production, workshop-style rather than production-line style, which unfortunately keeps it out of my price range.
I can't see the Italians getting involved being a good thing. Every time the Italians get involved with cars something goes terribly wrong. --scott
Reply to
Scott Dorsey
Yes! Those cars where you have to remove the engine in order to get to the fanbelt. Terribly, terribly wrong. --scott
Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Site Timeline Threads