--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
On 3/6/19 9:35 AM, AMuzi wrote:

A guy I worked with in the UK back in the 50s or early 60s had an old Morgan, but I doubt whether the brand had ever come to mind since then.
Perce

The current Morgan 4/4 is about the most fun thing I have ever driven. British frame, body, and handling. German drive train and acceleration. Very labour-intensive production, workshop-style rather than production-line style, which unfortunately keeps it out of my price range.
I can't see the Italians getting involved being a good thing. Every time the Italians get involved with cars something goes terribly wrong. --scott

On 3/6/2019 4:26 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:

You mean like Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati ...?

Yes! Those cars where you have to remove the engine in order to get to the fanbelt. Terribly, terribly wrong. --scott

On 3/7/2019 1:56 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:

Oh, how I wish you were exaggerating (Fiat X-1/9).
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
On 3/6/2019 4:26 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:

As an ex-Fiat owner, I get that. But then there's Pagani...
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>