Morgan News

A guy I worked with in the UK back in the 50s or early 60s had an old Morgan, but I doubt whether the brand had ever come to mind since then.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

My dad had one, in a thousand pieces. Somebody bought it.

Reply to
lunasage

The current Morgan 4/4 is about the most fun thing I have ever driven. British frame, body, and handling. German drive train and acceleration. Very labour-intensive production, workshop-style rather than production-line style, which unfortunately keeps it out of my price range.

I can't see the Italians getting involved being a good thing. Every time the Italians get involved with cars something goes terribly wrong.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

You mean like Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati ...?

Reply to
Heron

As an ex-Fiat owner, I get that. But then there's Pagani...

Reply to
AMuzi

Yes! Those cars where you have to remove the engine in order to get to the fanbelt. Terribly, terribly wrong.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Oh, how I wish you were exaggerating (Fiat X-1/9).

Reply to
AMuzi