07 JBL MP3 CD Player - no fast forward?

RS1100 not a good bike? Pretty much the same bike with a different exhaust and different tires always score pretty high in the Paris-Dakar Rally, winning at least one year that I know of.

Those things are awesome! I like the one-piece swingarm with the shaft running inside. BMWs aren't always known for their reliablity, but they sure handle like a dream and go ffffast!!! (of course, the reliability was before the 4 Cyl DOHC engine hit the streets. The HO twin lunger was good, but more time spent 'tinkering' than riding sometimes, esp if the carbs got out of sync!)

Reply to
Hachiroku

In the not practicing what I preach department: If you have to finance a car, then when the car is paid off, put the amount of your payments into a savings account of some kind to accumulate interest. When the amount gets high enough to buy a new car, buy one if you want. Whether or not you buy one, keep making that monthly payment to yourself. The longer you put off buying that car, the more you will have towards its replacement.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Open a savings account at ING.com and you too can draw 5% interest.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Oh gawd....another liberal coward.

Run from the war on terror.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Are there really still people in the US who are dumb enough to believe in Bush's phony "war on terror" ?

^^^^^^^

Ah - that explains it.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Russell

Is there anyone in the world that believes the liberal cowards will fight the terrorists?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I don't see anyone "fighting terrorists". All I see is the dipsomaniac cocaine-snorting deserter and his supporters sending young men to their deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan so that Bush, Cheney and their pals can line their pockets. Is that what you mean by "fighting the terrorists" ?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Russell

Or:

Or:

Mike Rosenberg

Oh gawd, another person responding to something in a signature.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

A new car is a luxury. It is foolish to borrow money to buy a luxury.

Reply to
richard schumacher

People in that position should buy a used car, because they will have to borrow a lot less.

Reply to
richard schumacher

You would be making more on your investments if you had borrowed money to buy a used car, because you would have had more cash-in-pocket to invest.

Reply to
richard schumacher

Yes, absolutely. My response was meant purely in the context of the previous poster's, which was only talking about paying interest.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Oh gawd, another right wing chicken hawk.

Our invasion of Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism.

Why aren't you in Iraq, walking the walk instead of just mouthing off the talk, boy?

For your information, I put more than 22 years in the US Army, with one year in Vietnam, and have a 20% disability resulting from my Vietnam tour. So you can take that "coward" and shove it up your fat, hairy ass, puke?

What is your military experience, maggot?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

All too many of them.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Does anyone in his right mind believe that we invaded Iraq because of terrorism? Hint: The answer is not "yes".

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

That is exactly what I'm going to be doing this time, but it will go into my TSA/403(b) plan, re: retirement savings.

Cathy

Whether

Reply to
Cathy F.

Interesting. Usually the CB series were pretty easy to tune up. You must have some kind of issue going on there. How old is it?

And as far as diaphragms breaking, HOW many kids do you have? ;)

Reply to
hachiroku

Hachiroku ???? opin'd thus:

Different bike. Mine's a R1100S; the "sporty" model. And mine has almost bald tires (replacements are on the way) so even less traction in the mud than if the tires were new -- and they're not so good in mud even then.

Carbs? Don't talk to be about carbs. I detest 'em. One of my other bikes is a CB500-4 and it's a big job getting them into sync. My wife has a VT700C (Shadow) with carb issues, so I'm tearing them apart this afternoon, probably to find another torn diaphragm (shoulda replaced both of them the last time the were apart) and gunk buildup 'cause of sitting unused for too long (she prefers riding her R1200C and hasn't gotten around to selling her Shadow).

I *liiiike* fuel injection!!!

Reply to
Don Fearn

No, those were the Good Taliban of the East, the ones who are fighting the Soviets. We're talking about the Bad Taliban of the West now. ;-)

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg