07 JBL MP3 CD Player - no fast forward?

Idiot. I didn't see the typo. It's obvious what he meant.

So obvious, in fact, that I'll call your claim above a lie.

You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.

Reply to
dizzy

Do you think God is on the side of the godless left?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Did you see where the Dims want to take 'war on Islamic terrorists' out of the language?

Looks like Bush's push is working and the dims are in full panic mode!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Two of my son's have been on the front line...

What the hell have YOU done in our world wide war on terror??????

oh...you are one of the coward libs....right????

Reply to
Scott in Florida

So when is Nancy P going to change her Depends? It ought to be full by now.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

So you sat on YOUR ass while your sons fought for you.

And you're trying to call someone else a coward?

Sheesh. I bet you ran to Canada during Viet Nam.

Reply to
Tom Ricostronza

Too bad immoral traitors like you will never get the chance to ask God that question because you are like the High Priests who condemned the truth and Christ because it was inconvenient.. You are a phony, a coward, and a liar. Typical Repug.

Reply to
Tom Ricostronza

Scott? Scott did his bit. Did you do yours? or are you the typical Dimocrap?

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Scott is no phony. Liar, not hardly. Coward? Scott? Only if you consider George Smith Patton, Junior a coward. But then again you Dimocraps probably do.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I served with pride in the United States Navy.

Dates of service 12 June 1961 to 11 June 1965.

My first shipboard assignment was being flown aboard the USS Enterprise while she was a part of the blockade of Cuba in 1962.

I served....what have you done, coward?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Funny how Internet "heroes" like you fight for freedom until someone does something you don't like, then freedom must be stamped out. I guess you didn't really fight for freedom after all, hmmmmm??

Great. Someday, you can explain to God how you were too busy honoring an American Caesar's lies to honor God's truth. I'm sure that will impress a lot. American War Heroes get to cut in line in the afterlife.

Oh, so it takes bravery to march along with hysterical patriotism born out of fear from getting one big terrorist attack while countries like Israel get a 9-11 every day they have been in existence? It takes more balls to call bullshit bullshit than to stroke your fruit salad on your khakis. You idiots make patriotism into some religious cult where you dare not tell the truth. That's what I call a coward. A liar is a coward. Pretending lies are the truth is a coward's patriotism.

I honor your service to America. If they keep lowering the standards and raising the age permissible to serve, they might start drafting even old farts like me.

What did I do? I didn't buy the obvious Bush lies pushing America into a phony war while not trying to find Osama. I DIDN'T cheerlead for someone to fight a phony war and die while I sat on my ass like

99% of the elected Republicans. I am the guy who said, "Osama attacked us. Let's kill that son of a bitch and nuke him back to the stone age, where ever he is hiding." That's what I "did." But, there's no oil or money for the Bush Crime Family with that type of patriotism. I'm sure there are plenty of bent tools like you who cheered while living in Germany and cheered whether the Kaiser, The President, The Fuhrer or the Chancellor ran the show. Wave a flag and the mindless bulls always charge.
Reply to
Tom Ricostronza

Couldn't have put it better myself, Tom.

Reply to
Richard Warren

Blab blab blab. More BS from moveon.org

Reply to
dbu,.

I see....

Typical liberal coward.

It is ok for Dictators to Ignore UN Resolutions.

It is OK for Dictators to kill, rape and use WMD on their own citizens.

Did you support Clinton's illegal war?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Did you think we should not have enforced the UN Resolutions?

Did you support Saddam's rape, killing and using WMDs on his people?

Did you support Billy Bob Clintoon's illegal war?

You are a liberal coward...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

The liberals have short memories. They only think of themselves. Very selfish.

Reply to
dbu,.

You conjobative braves had the government for six years under Bush. That's why America rejected you at the Election. And you know it.

Reply to
Tom Ricostronza

I can remember all the way to the last election when morons like you got shitcanned at the polls by the majority of Americans...like me.

Reply to
Tom Ricostronza

You remind me of the football fan that shitcans his team when they lose. Fare weather fans the team does not need. You will shitcan anything if it doesnt happen to fly the way you want it to fly. I stand by my statement, you are selfish and self centered as are most liberals.

Reply to
dbu,.

We're not giving up on the team, we just think the General Manager is worthless and the team would be better off without him.

Reply to
DH