1998 Corolla Hood Won't Open

Hi,

I tried to pop my hood today to check my oil and to my surprise the handle didn't work. I tried to take it into a shop, but every one that I have been to has no time. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get it to open before I can get it fixed??

Thx in advance.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Miller

Crowbar works! ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Kevin Miller

Remove the hood release lever from its attachment point under the dash and try pulling the cable manually.

Reply to
Ray O

I'm not familiar with this car, but on previous models you could remove the grille and grab the release.

Reply to
Hachiroku