2003 Sequoia Rear Bumper

I am in need of a rear bumper cover (white) for a 2003 Sequoia Limited. Anyone know where I can find or look for one.

Thanks for any help. Ed

Reply to
Ed Pittinger

I am in need of a rear bumper cover (white) for a 2003 Sequoia Limited. Anyone know where I can find or look for one.

Thanks for any help. Ed

Reply to
Ed Pittinger

I am in need of a rear bumper cover (white) for a 2003 Sequoia Limited. Anyone know where I can find or look for one.

Thanks for any help. Ed

Reply to
Ed Pittinger

You can get one at your local Toyota dealer.

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
Wolfgang

replying to Ed Pittinger, Dae Irvine wrote: I have a used white bumper for 2003 Sequoia LTD. It is straight, but needs some repairs and paint.

Reply to
Dae Irvine