Glenn Beck and the Prius

I caught this little segment. It was odd.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BECK: What is the number-one reason people buy a Prius? What`s going to get you into this ugly car? The trees, I just love the trees so much. No. The number-one answer, "It says something about me." Well, how fabulous. It says something about you. To me, it says that you`re a blind moron. It says something about me, number one. I like its unique design qualities. Number three, it will save me money. And, number four, I care about the trees.

So in other words, the average person buying a Prius doesn`t really care about the trees. I mean, they care a little bit. Well, I`ve got news for you: I care a little bit.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Reply to
Moon Goddess

Glenn Beck is an idiot.

I listened to him once insist, for an entire show, that JFK Jr. wasn't dead. I don't know who was more stupid: him, or those who were caught up in his little 5 year old tease.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

All informed folks know that JFK jr is alive and is living as a vegetable...........an acorn squash, as I recall. And so is Glenn Beck.

Reply to
mack

You're thinking of someone else. Beck never did such a thing.

Reply to
GoMavs

Yeah. Exactly like that. For three hours.

It was like a train wreck.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Beck, is an opinion journalist. He might have had a bad show or 3. Whatever the case, he is wildly successful and is not necessarily a blow over to the right.

Reply to
GoMavs

Well, he's a Mormon Conservative, but I have heard him blast stupid Republicans just as hard as stupid Democrats (It's just that there are LOTS more of them around...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

He has been fair. I know he is a Mormon Conservative. He is an interesting fellah.

Reply to
GoMavs