key codes

Hello, I lost my keys to my pu, and I was wondering if there are any places online that I might be able to find the key codes? Also, I was wondering if the key code could be part of the title? the doors are locked, and I dont want to jommy the locks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Wkhsr00Hotmail.1qw92a

4 digit code on the passenger's door lock.

Or use the vin; this has worked for me back to '85 (as long as they are original locks)

Reply to
hachiroku