Leaking water from Wipers

I have noticed that there is constant leak of water. It drips down from the panel underneath the wipers. I am wondering if this is something that can be fixed at home.

Reply to
Sam

Yes, it can be fixed at home.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

If you are talking about water dripping on the ground from under the vehicle when the air conditioner is running? if so, there is nothing to fix because that is just the condensation from the air conditioning draining.

Reply to
Ray O