OT Arson? The lefties wanted Global Warming?

Roadrunner NG

Are you the evil spawn of Michele Malkin?

Reply to
Fartus Ignitus

Measure his teeth. If they're an inch longer than they were an hour ago, he definitely is.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I get the bulk of my news from CNN and NPR. Having watched & listened to both sources each day this week, I've heard "arson" re: at least 3 of the fires' origins, & have yet to hear of a global warming theory.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I heard it from the leader of the U.S. Senate. Then he retracted it.

Reply to
dbu.

Actually, Reid didn't even retract it. He said the fires would possibly have many causes.

Reply to
witfal