OT - bee disappearance in news again

I couldn't find any such thing. You must be blowing greenhouse gas again. You are a weakling.

Reply to
dbu.,

The windbag is back. Hi windbag.

Reply to
dbu.,

Is this the link?

(click on "View details" next to May 3, 2007 for "bee mystery") Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

> (click on "View details" next to May 3, 2007 for "bee mystery")>

Funny. Teacher finds program. Bread mold named dbu does not.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Teachers are paid to do such things, I'm not, you doorknob.

Reply to
dbu.,

Teachers are specially trained to use web sites intended for public use? That's nonsense.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Don't you know by now you must do your own homework? You mommy can't do it for you and I certainly will not LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You mean I'm going to get paid overtime (no such thing in tchg.) for Googling stuff for you, on my own time at home?! Cool.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.