(OT:) Can't Dimmowits get past Roe V Wade?!?!

Bill has it. Don't use public money to kill babies.

Reply to
dbu

What percentage of abortions are paid for with public money?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The thread was not about public money, and still isn't. Putney tried to twist the discussion, but it won't work.

Public money is not the issue. Drop it. Forget it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What fine detail are you talking about? Is it the brains of the baby they suck out while still in the womb?

Reply to
badgolferman

What's the difference, it's still a baby being murdered. Does anyone ever consider the right of the baby -- the right to live?

Reply to
badgolferman

I doubt she's thinking that. She's probably thinking "I really don't want to do this but this baby will really cramp my style and I'm just not ready to devote my life to taking care of something I don't want." She may even be thinking "I wonder why those Planned Parenthood people didn't encourage me to plan this parenthood." Or perhaps she may be thinking "Why did they tell me adoption of this baby was a bad idea?"

Reply to
badgolferman

I would rather my tax money go to raising that child by adoptive parents than be siphoned off by crooked politicians.

Reply to
badgolferman

Not me. Abortion should be the very last option, not the first as it is now.

Reply to
badgolferman

OK by me. I have no ideas on the issue at all. I don't care.

There are other issues more pressing than a case settled thirty-five years ago.

Reply to
Hachiroku

This is also true...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I never said that.

But I bet she is,

Reply to
Hachiroku

Both of you see my other post. $2400 is a lot cheaper than $800,000 to raise a Welfare baby.

What I don't like was, one time on a local NPR station, they had a 'Pro-Choice' (read: Pro Abortion) advocate saying, "Women are being denied this Health Care!"

HEALTH CARE?!?! It is *NOT* 'Health Care"!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

This does present a sticky wicket, doesn't it...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I don't put that much effort into it, either. Like I said, to me it's a non-issue, it's been decided, move along.

Reply to
Hachiroku

You have absolutely *no* clue how much anguish & other options any given woman might go through before (& perhaps after) deciding on an abortion.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Who the hell is glenn beck?

Reply to
beerspill

But it's OK to spend much more public money on an unwanted child who'll turn into a welfare case or even a criminal. Like it or notm and regardless of good intentions, that's what normally happens to unwanted children.

That's bizarre reasoning since in most cases teens don't get abortions due to rape, and abortions are very rarely done against the woman's (minor or adult) will in this country.

Reply to
beerspill

Then it's not abortion; it's murder, and medically and morally there is a big difference that is recognized by everybody not insane enough to pass a stillborn baby's body around so family members can kiss it.

Reply to
beerspill

Well, two people gave zero thought to that before the fact. But now I'm supposed to feel sorry for her? (unfortunately the guy may not have any tangible consequences)

Bill Putney

What does being stillborn have anything to do with abortion? A stillborn baby was not aborted, it was born dead because it died of natural causes inside the womb. It didn't have some tube jammed into its head and/or have its head ripped off its body.

Reply to
badgolferman