OT: Gas boomeranged.

If you're referring to a piece of legislation, you must have its name or bill number. Show it. Some of us are gainfully occupied, as opposed to you, sitting at home illegally collecting disability money while you drink yourself to death.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I don't do the homework for my on grand children what makes you think I will do yours?

Reply to
Mike hunt

Considereing Charles is another Conservative, I think he meant seeing through JSB.

As far as pot, I plead the 5th.

Reply to
Hachiroku