OT Joey....where is the money?

You think I'll forget you owe me a half million?

Never happen.

I'll be adding interest soon.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You couldn't add two numbers even with your mom helping you, you senile old sack of shit.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What does that make you, Joey?

You lost 500,000.00 to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Everyone here (except your wife, dbu) has taught you that you lost the bet. Go change your diaper, Splatt.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

NO ONE HAS TAUGHT ANYTHING ABOUT THE BET.

YOU MADE IT.

YOU LOST.

PAY UP, PUTZ.......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Tell us about your military service.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I see you tried to get out of the bet again.

I won't let you.

Did you tell your kid how much money you lost?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

LOL...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

More importantly, did he run tell his Mommy yet?

Charles of Schaumburgh

Reply to
n5hsr