OT - JSB - what do ya' think of...

If they're so busy "over there", why have they managed to attack in Great Britain, Spain, Pakistan, Bali, Algeria and Morocco?

By "over there", I assume you mean Iraq. Is this correct?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If that was true, you could explain it. I don't have time to shut off life for the next three weeks, hoping to catch a BBC story that may never happen again.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Oh come on Joe, surely you don't think building a permanent fortress (and calling it an Embassy) to protect multinational corporate interests is going to fuel terrorists all over the Middle East, do you?

Meanwhile on the home front.......

"The end of Free Speech in America has arrived at our doorstep. It's a new law called the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, and it is worded in a clever way that could allow the U.S. government to arrest and incarcerate any individual who speaks out against the Bush Administration, the war on Iraq, the Department of Homeland Security or any government agency (including the FDA)."

F.H.

And once Billary get re-elected, COUNT on another attack!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Well, at least we are now aware of attacks via commercial airliners and in the process we arm crews and the crews take a whole different posture on hi-jack attempts, the cabin doors are secured and we have federal protective service on board some flights. We are also monitoring in other areas. I know of one large mall that pre-screens all shipments off site. I'm sure there are others that do the same. Now if we could just have photo ID's and require EVERY voter to prove though a picture ID that he/she is a legal voter I think we will have come a long way.

Are the dimmies in favor of photo ID's?

Reply to
dbu.

You are sadly misinformed about what actually happened in Oakland. The airport was informed that the soldiers had NOT BEEN TSA SCREENED. Therefore, allowing them into the airport building would have broken TSA's rules.

You pretended not to see that because when you follow orders from Hush Bimbo, and repeat certain things, like lies about residents of California, it gives you a little tingle in your panties.

In this case, the reality you didn't want to live with involved the laws of this country, which you would like to see applied selectively.

Los Angeles World Airports, a department within the city government. Why?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Wherever. The reason the UK, et al is having so much trouble is that they are bending over backwards to kiss Muslim's asses.

Listen to the BBC...it's sickening.

Reply to
Hachiroku

It's almost daily. What do you do while you're typing away here? I have something on all the time, be it BBC, CNN or Cartoon Network (when I get overloaded with Reality/Bullshit...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

You still haven't explained how they bend over backwards. So, the conclusion is that you don't know, or are embarrassed to provide a summary of what you've heard.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Your leading questions continue to go unanswered. When will you learn such childish tactics don't work on adults?

Reply to
badgolferman

They don't work on dbu because he realizes that earlier today, he once again presented the same stupid theory he's been spewing for over a year. If he answers the question honestly, he loses.

Actually, he loses even if he does NOT answer the question. The fact that we haven't been attacked again is in NO way related to our military presence in Iraq.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Maybe you're right. It's probably because of the Patriot Act.

Reply to
badgolferman

Maybe a little. Also something simpler, though, and very obvious. Two things, actually.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

President Bush's unwillingness to put the American people's lives above petty politics and his commitment to the US Armed Forces.

Reply to
badgolferman

No. That's an opinion. The things I'm talking about are solid and factual. You can actually go and observe them. You've probably experienced one of them yourself.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You have to hear it to believe it. Discussions about headscarves in schools, yada yada yada. I can't explain it because I begin thinking of other things when they start the Muslim Ass-Kissing on the BBC...

I guess you'll just have to listen for yourself.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I replied to that in the proper thread!

Reply to
Hachiroku

My server missed that one, for sure. Care to elaborate now that I've changed the subject title?

Reply to
witfal

You're not talking about anything. You just keep moving the target and trying to act smart. At least I am giving you real reasons that we have not been attacked on our Homeland since 9/11, you don't seem to have an answer as of yet. I suppose I'll give you the answer you want: the TSA and the CIA.

Reply to
badgolferman

Cancel that. Got it.

Reply to