OT: Preparing for a Hurricane

"We're leaving. You don't play around with nature," said Maclovio Manuel Kanul as he pulled equipment out of his beachfront fishing shack near Cancun.

Mean while, all the Katrina evacuees, still living in Houston, and other parts of Texas, looked befuddled and asked local authorities what day was gonna dooo!

Reply to
GoMavs

Your red neck is showing.

Reply to
Truckdude

Really? Because it is clear I live in Texas (hence the gomavs and the fact I have said I am from Texas), and thus anyone in Texas is a redneck?

Reply to
GoMavs

Wow! That is quite a leap of logic there, bud! No need to be a drama queen.

To set you straight, I was talking specifically about you. Don't flatter yourself. I didn't know, nor give a shit, that you are from Texas.

Reply to
Truckdude

So anyone who does not feel completely sorry for the New Orleans evacuees is a redneck?

Instead of me having to guess what you are saying then why don'y you just move your chubby arms, hands, and fingers, and tell me what you were saying. Come on dick face, you can do it.

Reply to
GoMavs

No, I did not say that. I was referring specifically to your "what day was gonna dooo" line. No doubt you hear this a lot, but try to focus.

No guessing needed, just read what is there without a wild jump to some other conclusion. Emotional little thing, aren't ya?

Reply to
Truckdude