Re: And then there were Four

"Jeff Strickland" ...

Dennis Kucinisch (did I spell his name right?) has announced he is out of > the Democrat race for the Oval Office. This leaves Billary, Obama, > Edwards, and (maybe another drop out is lurking > around the corner). > > In the same report, but across the aisle, Guiliani is not looking good, > and Huckabee looks like he is straining. > >

Kucinich phoned home.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Rudy says he's staying regardless if he wins or loses Fl.

Reply to
dbu

Is Biden still in the race; aka Mr. Plagiarism?

Reply to
witfal

LOL!!!

Hopefully they answered him...... rolling eyeballs now.

Reply to
dbu

He dropped out just after losing in Iowa, as did that adult candidate, Christopher Dodd.

Reply to
nothing_more_than

Dodd is no adult. But he plays a nice buffoon.

Reply to
witfal

See for yourself:

:-D

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You didn't tiny......

Just kidding, they opened up fine..

That is funny...

Reply to
dbu

Richardson?

Reply to
badgolferman

we call him kuku

Reply to
Mr4701

He was in it?!?! Seems to me I don't recell anyone even mentioning him!

The same could almost be said about Edwards, but he mentions himself every once in a while.

All eyes are focused on the Clinton/Obama dog and pony show. Just more proof that Nehgative is positive...

Never mind the message, sling the mud!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku