Re: How do I buy a Toyota?

You may be able to order a Highlander. I ordered my '08 Camry SE from a local dealer. I didn't want the dealer to do a "locate" because I was concerned that the person delivering the car you want would get in and set the cruise control at 70+ mph for who knows how long. That is NOT how to break in a new engine. If they want your business bad enough, they'll order it for you.

Reply to
billthib