Re: I'm watching Fox News ...

Again, you have no clue what-so-ever.

Reply to
dbu.

Really? So I should take your word over an actual fighter pilot?

Reply to
witfal

When lacking understanding and comprehension and/or facts, go for the Straw Man or change the subject. I'm really on the defensive now. Sheesh.

Reply to
F.H.

Yes, I think they do. Since my hunch is as accurate as yours, this is now a toss-up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I asked you to name which specific aspects of our war on terror have kept us from being attacked on U.S. soil. I also asked you why other countries have been attacked by the same AQ thugs. You have refused to answer the question.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

When we ask questions you can't answer? Does that mean we're stymied?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Well, what have you done with Scott?

Reply to
sharx35

But it's not a hunch, and a toss-up is your dream.

Reply to
witfal

Since nature abhors a vacuum, the likely scenario is his skull having imploded.

Reply to
witfal

Your pilot acquaintance knows what Pakistani pilots are doing when he's not watching them?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I sent Scot on a mission. I need a new roof. Need I say more.....

Reply to
dbu.

Need I say more. LOL

Reply to
dbu.

LOL, yes of course, LOL.....

Reply to
dbu.

You really should read more. An excellent site, inhabited by both American and Pakistani pilots is "f-16.net".

The predominant opinion is that the Pakistanis are well-trained, not equipped with the best F-16s, and lesser pilots than their teachers.

Imagine that.

Reply to
witfal

Here's hoping you bet the farm.

Reply to
witfal

To get this back on track:

Musharraf has got himself into a politically fatal soup. It's going to get ugly really fast.

Reply to
witfal

"witfal" ...

I don't give a crap what happens to that jerk, but unfortunately, many innocents will get caught up in the wake.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

So why would the government claim she died by hitting her head instead of being shot? They have more to lose by being shown as liars than admitting the gunman killed her. It's not like there wasn't someone there shooting at her.

Reply to
badgolferman

Good question. Why, indeed.

Reply to