Re: I'm watching Fox News ...

Exactly. Here's hoping he gets what his lying, two-timing, betraying ass deserves.

Reply to
witfal

Well, Joe, if you're not willing to listen to the actual pilots themselves, in BOTH air forces, I don't know what to tell you.

Reply to
witfal

Yes, but you cannot say more because you have completely forgotten the point you were trying to make. If you would've finished the subject yesterday instead of being an infant and playing games, you would've saved face. But, this is your pattern. You puke out a half baked thought, and then you throw a tantrum when I question it. You stall for 24-72 hours, and then you throw more tantrums when you forget how you stuffed your OWN head in the toilet and flushed it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Holy shit - that's Steven Seagal.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Units like Musharraf or Bush have absolutely NOTHING to lose by lying. They invent their own versions of history.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Maybe Baghdad Bob is Pervy's new publicist?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Unfortunately (not for Musharraf, for others), yeah, I heard about this - re: B. Bhutto's aide's observations when preparing her body for burial - on an NPR newscast earlier this evening. Although on the day of her assassination both the gunshots & the suicide bomber were reported that morning.

Cathy

P.S. FWIW, my spell checker wants "Musharraf" to be "mascara".

Reply to
Cathy F.

And you're still giving the same stupid reply each time, you senile alcoholic.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Which, of course, is nothing new in presidential annals. Clinton did the same.

But, as we both have agreed, one wrong does not justify another.

Reply to
witfal

I like it. Imagine Musharraf in a room, unarmed, having to fight someone with balls.

Reply to
witfal

Lets see..., we give them money, they buy aircraft (from us) but we know they can't do to much *with* the aircraft. Amazing how we spread democracy. The free market never ceases to amaze me. Who do you suppose is picking up the tab this time?

Would it be the same ones that bailed out the Savings and Loan boys back in the 80's for 1.4 *Trillion* after Ronnie deregulated them, back when George Sr. was VP and Jeb defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida?

And how did old Neil do back then? Ah..., yes, its all coming back now. Silverado Savings and Loan with Neil as Director..., belly up at a cost of $1.6 billion to tax payers. Oh..., and Neil got $100,000 "loan" from Ken Good, of Good International, with no obligation to repay any of it.

Then.....,surprise, surprise, Good defaulted on $32 million in loans from Silverado that were approved by Neil. Yes by Gawd, its nice to be a member in good standing of the Bush crime family.

Reply to
F.H.

How does this answer my question?

It makes no sense whatsoever to have an easily refuted official version. They are even offering to exhume her body to prove their claim.

Maybe the real answer is they are not lying and the conspiracy kooks like you are the ones making up shit.

Reply to
badgolferman

That certainly wouldn't be you then.

Reply to
badgolferman

Now HOW did I know someone would come up with something so clever.

I even smiled as I hit "send", though I really didn't expect such "originality" from you, BGM.

Too bad.

Reply to
witfal

You've got to consider that two-bit dictators aren't used to a free press. The idea that the masses will eventually obtain the truth isn't a concept with which they're familiar. Their forms of government depend on ignorance.

He's getting schooled as we write.

Reply to
witfal

Truth be said, I thought you were someone else when I replied. Regardless, there are none in this group with the balls to be in Pakistan at this moment. The only one I can think of is the Toyota mechanic who joined the Air Force last year.

Send me an e-mail and you will get far more funny stuff than you will ever see here. Many in this group are already on my joke list.

Reply to
badgolferman

I didn't say "in Pakistan", just "in a room with Musharraf. I, among many thousands in the world right now, would pay big money to be there.

Reply to
witfal

If you follow the established MO, its a diversion. Like the hearings about the destroyed CIA torture tapes.

Reply to
F.H.

No shit. What they need are reporters like Sean Hannity or Judith Miller or Jeff Gannon, or a dedicated independent fact finder like Robert Novak. And a *real* free press like Faux Noise guarding our cherished freedoms. Then by God we'd know the truth, just like here in America. ;)

Reply to
F.H.

Because you're not "ignorant' but rather have the kind of intelligence our government has learned it can count on.

Reply to
F.H.